Friday, August 26, 2011

Raingutter Regatta

Hello friends and family welcome back to my blog. Last night there was something called a Raingutter Regatta and that is when the boys (or Mavericks scouts) race boats. Just to tell you there were 5 more people racing there.
                                           This was Mavericks Perry the Platupus boat.
                                   Now this one Maverick won and the other one and the other one.
                                        In this clip Maverick beat Jonathan. Good job Maverick!
                                     Maverick and Tyler got second place for winning 6/10 races. In your face Tyler!
And this is my own regatta stick. After I played Tyler and he beat me all 3 times. Well, because the first two he cheated, and on the third one mine got kind of stuck so he and I was almost tied. Well, that was Mavericks Raingutter Regatta race at the church.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Kalan and im doing the raingutter regatta boat race in two weeks. by the way I want to heare more about the race when Mavericks race.

    ReplyDelete